Entertainment and leisure activities at the campsite La Faute sur Mer in Vendée
Leisure and entertainment at Camping La Pinède in La Faute sur Mer, a beachside campsite in Vendée
Camping La Pinède enjoys an exceptional setting in the heart of the countryside and has easy access to the nearby sublime fine sandy beaches of Southern Vendée. We have created a calm, relaxed atmosphere on our campsite in La Faute sur Mer, so if you want a break where peace and quiet prevail, then Camping La Pinède is for you! You will be delighted by the quiet, family nature of our campsite as well as its charming intimacy. Unspoilt countryside and a relaxing environment will be the cornerstones of your stay at Camping La Pinède.
Entertainment for young and old alike
- From July 6th to August 28th, free activities for children are organised 2 to 3 times a week in the morning and/or afternoon. A variety of different activities are available: make-up workshop, cooking workshop, balloon sculpting, candyfloss making, wooden puzzles & games, angling, kid's club, etc.
- For petanque enthusiasts, a tournament is organised every Thursday afternoon between July 11th and August 29th. A small fee will be charged to participants.
- And for everyone, children and adults alike, daily entertainment is offered during the days and evenings during July and August in the town centre of La Faute sur Mer. Find the entertainment guide here.
Entertainment and leisure activities at Camping La Pinède
- Heated indoor pool with children's paddling pool
- Play area reserved for children from 2 to 12 years old: slides, climbing games, spinners, swings, round-a-bout, spring toys, etc.
- Table football, pool, table tennis, library and television are available in the games room.
- Mini-golf and golf nearby